|CARGOONLINE - Cloud platform for managing B2B and B2C deliveries
In B2C deliveries: 8 out of 10 clients are waiting for the delivery man for more than an hour. As a result, 67% of customers would switch the retailers because of bad delivery experience.
In B2? deliveries every second car arriving to shop/hub/warehouse is missing the time slot. As a result, warehouses/shops are working ineffectively and incidents can not be predicted.
All this is caused by manual offline delivery management processes or partial automation, for example only routes planning.
Our product is cloud platform for managing B2B and B2C deliveries.
It can be used for:
· managing orders
· planning optimal routes
· choosing the best driver (internal or from transport company
· controlling them online
· providing track'n'trace for customers
· analysing data on operational and strategic level
Our platform is a universal cloud «constructor toy».
Company can whether start using the whole system functionality or «set» the exact delivery blocks and integrate into the existing IT ecosystem.
As a result, company gains control on delivery quality, minimizes transportation costs and creates competitive SLA. Above all, client, who is waiting for delivery is happy, because he/she is fully informed about the delivery process by e-mail, sms or track’n’trace link.
TECHNOLOGY READYNESS LEVEL
o R&D o Proof of concept o Pre-industrialization x commercialization
KNOW HOW & COMPETENCIES
- Web interface, which can manage up to 15 000 deliveries a day
- Planning algorithm for effective routes based on mathematical methods in logistics, which optimizes mileage,fleet utilization or delivery cost
- Delivery proof in electronic form(client signature, photo & GPS of factual delivery point)
- Delays prediction based on predicted estimated time of arrival
Legal Form : Ltd
Turn over on 2016: 600 000 EUR
Date of establishment: 2011
Headcount : 20 people
o TECHNICAL x - INDUSTRIAL x – BUSINESS